The ergonomic design ensures that the DZ40 CNC is particularly easy to use and requires very short set-up times.
The CNC precision lathe for high productivity applications in production, tool making and research institutes as well as in apprenticeships and vocational training.
High quality, energy-efficient, precise and universally usable.
It impresses through:
• State-of-the-art control and drive technology
• Straight-forward operating and programming
• Extreme accuracy
• User-friendly ergonomics
• Extremely small footprint
• and an extensive range of accessories
• Solid and compact machine construction
• Turning diameter 200 mm
• Turning length approx. 300 mm
• Bar capacity 42 mm
• Main drive with 11.6 kW
• Powerful axis drives
• Suitable for chuck, bar and shaft operations
• Y-axis for machining complex workpieces
• Up to 16 driven tools
• Complete machining of workpieces without re-setting
• High rapid traverse speeds
• High accuracy through direct path measuring system
• Wide variety of possible applications
• Integrated safety function for all axes (safety integrated)