C50 Servo Engine Lathe
The powerful and robust servo-engine precision lathe from WEILER. High quality, powerful and energy-efficient. The precision lathe for high productivity applications in production, tool making, research institutes and repair workshops as well as in apprenticeships and vocational training.
High quality, energy-efficient, precise and universally usable.
It impresses through:
• State-of-the-art control and drive technology
• Straight-forward operating and programming
• Extreme accuracy
• User-friendly ergonomics
• and an extensive range of accessories.
• Distance between centres 1000 mm or 2000 mm
• Swing over bed 570 mm
• Powerful main drive
• Large spindle bore 83 mm
• Stepless turning speed optimization during machining through a potentiometer (override)
• Stepless feed optimization during machining through a potentiometer (override)
• Extensive and practice-oriented accessories
• Positioning in the µ-range through electronic handwheels
• Direct selection of simple cycles
• Simple re-cutting of existing threads (repair)
• Radii, tapers, undercuts, drilling, tapping and contour paths through the extremely simple data input
• “e-TIM“ energy saving system minimizes power consumption
• Machine accuracy to DIN 8605