C30 Servo Engine Lathe
The smallest servo-engine precision lathe from WEILER. High quality, powerful and energy-efficient. The precision lathe for high productivity applications in production, tool making, research institutes and repair workshops as well as in apprenticeships and vocational training.
High quality, energy-efficient, precise and universally usable.
It impresses through:
• State-of-the-art control and drive technology
• Straight-forward operating and programming
• Extreme accuracy
• User-friendly ergonomics
• Extremely small footprint
• and an extensive range of accessories.
• Distance between centres 750 mm
• Swing over bed 330 mm
• Large speed range
• Stepless turning speed optimization during machining through a potentiometer (override)
• Stepless feed optimization during machining through a potentiometer (override)
• Extensive and practice-oriented accessories
• Positioning in the µ-range through electronic handwheels
• Direct selection of simple cycles
• Simple re-cutting of existing threads (repair)
• Radii, tapers, undercuts, drilling, tapping and contour paths through the extremely simple data input
• “e-TIM“ energy saving system minimizes power consumption
• Machine accuracy to DIN 8605