Skip to content
V110 4-Way Bed
- Four guideways along which the slides, tailstock and steady rest are moved.
- Utmost positioning accuracy though precise, anti-friction bearings on a heavy-duty and torsion-resistant bed.
- The tailstocks and steady rest are precisely guided on hardened and finely-ground steel rails that are screwed to the machine.
- Straight-forward and precise change-over of various tooling systems ranging from tool turret, boring block and milling attachment through to grinding unit on a heavy-duty quick-release plate.
- Heavy-duty tailstock with integrated pressure indicator
- Variety of easy-to-use steady rests that can be set from the front
- All components of the machine are clearly arranged and easily accessible
- Distance between centres 3000 mm – 12000 mm
- Swing over bed 1160 mm
- Speed range of 1-900 turns/min
- Main drive with 45 kW drive power at 60% duty cycle
- Spindle bore 165 mm, 262 mm or 362 mm
- Maximum torque 8000 Nm
- Display unit with 12.1“ TFT screen
- Ingenious user-friendly WEILER graphical user interface
- Operating panel together with all operating elements can be separately moved
- Increased machine accuracy to DIN 8606/ 8607